To serve as a primary network of Presbytery churches to exchange information of common interest including:
○ Policy and strategy issues and concerns.
○ Short-term and long-term mission opportunities.
○ Conferences, training seminars, courses and workshops.
● To serve as missions advisory group to church mission teams.
● To promote and foster an improved missions awareness by providing information and communication resources at the General Assembly meetings of the Presbytery.
● To develop consortia for training and support of missionaries from the churches of the Presbytery.
● To be a liaison between churches of the Presbytery and the EPC World Outreach Committee.
● To engage in any endeavor that will assist missions teams from the Presbytery churches to accelerate evangelism in our Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and the ends of the earth.