2018 Pastors’ Retreat
Presbytery of the West 2018 Pastors Retreat
It’s time…time for that fall break from the press of ministry to join your Presbytery of the West colleagues for one of the highlights of our service together each year: the Presbytery of the West Pastors Retreat — 2018 Edition.
When: 6:00 PM dinner on Tuesday, October 2 through late morning on Thursday, October 4.
Where: Highlands Presbyterian Camp, 1306 Business Hwy 7, POB 66, Allenspark, CO, in the mountains about 2 hours NW of Denver. See www.highlandscamp.org for more information on the Retreat Center.
What: Merriam-Webster defines “camaraderie” as a “spirit of friendly good fellowship.” That’s it! Friendly, good times with your fellows in the Presbytery of the West facilitated by comfortable, shared accommodations, group gatherings for casual worship and discussion groups.
The program is designed for plenty of free time for typical mountain recreational activities such as hiking, biking or cruising in nearby Estes Park.
HOW much? As of July 31: no single occupancy rooms are left, 7 available rooms at $220.00 for double occupancy, 3 available rooms at $175.00 for triple occupancy and 1 available room at $150 for quad occupancy. Price is per person and includes two nights lodging and 5 meals. Room selections are first-come-first serve and there is a limit at 39 people. Registration opens May 15, 2018. Register by contacting the Presbytery office at 303.873.2819 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTES TO REMEMBER:
- This is a non-smoking (anything) facility and no alcohol retreat center.
- There is no cell phone reception at the Retreat Center, but there is free wireless internet available in the Retreat Center .
- If you have dietary needs, please indicate that at the time of your reservation.
- The Retreat Center is at 8500 feet, so plan clothing accordingly.
- The Retreat Center does provide bedding and towels.
- No pets nor candles are allowed.